[Wien] core2quad processor

susanta mohanta susanta.phy at gmail.com
Thu Jun 18 10:23:25 CEST 2009

That means your .bashrc is not configured properly. There is a line in
.bashrc (.bash_profile)
 export OMP_NUM_THREADS=??
here you can give the number of processor/s and reboot (logout). Usually
while installing wien_2k it takes threads equal to 1 (one). In place of 1
you have replace by 4  as quad processor.

with regards susanta