[Wien] SRC_arrows doesn't compile in WIEN2K_09

Peter Blaha pblaha at theochem.tuwien.ac.at
Mon Jun 22 21:26:48 CEST 2009

Put     1X  instead of X  in these two formats.

When siteconfig searches for some libraries, it also includes /opt because
/opt is a standard place for some Linux systems (not for all though).
In any case, this is just some info for the user to eventually help him
to specify the proper library directories. It has no other cosequences.