[Wien] v2o5.inst file not created

Arun Kr. Chatterjee aruna_c at vsnl.net
Tue Jun 23 20:29:14 CEST 2009

Dear all user,
I am working with v2o5. I have created the struct file but in the file v2o5.inst I am getting an warning which says that specified element is not in database. Also when I am running  x_ dstart  the error message rums liike:
forrt1:severe input input conversion error unit 15 --------------v2o5.in2. The output shows
Image        PC                  Routine                Line                Source
dstart         080A5004        Unknown             Unknown         Unknown
I could not  find why errors are appearing. Can anyone help me to sort out the problem. Thanking in advance.
Arun