[Wien] Problem in using w2web

Dr Aruna Chatterjee aruna_c at vsnl.net
Fri Oct 16 20:09:09 CEST 2009

Dear AllUsers,
Working with w2web was fine when os was Red Hat linux. Now I have installed  Linux fedora 8 version on a machine with core duo intel processor  having speed 2.9 GHz. The ram capacity is 2 Gb. But the problem is whenever I click open the firefox mozzila web browser it is the problem loadig page which appers on the screen. Again when I type the address http://localhost:7890the message comes cannot find the server.  I could not find what goes wrong . Can anyone suggest how to remove the problem so that I can work with the w2web.

Arun Kumar Chatterjee