[Wien] Problem in using w2web

Tarik Ouahrani tarik_ouahrani at hotmail.com
Fri Oct 16 20:33:36 CEST 2009

Mr Ouahrani Tarik

Laboratoire de Physique Théorique , (LPT)

 B.P. 119 , 13000 Tlemcen Algeria

chargé de cours à l'Université de Mascara (CUM)

Tel:  074 49 34 26

Date: Fri, 16 Oct 2009 23:39:09 +0530
From: aruna_c at vsnl.net
To: wien at zeus.theochem.tuwien.ac.at
Subject: [Wien] Problem in using w2web

Dear AllUsers,
Working with w2web was fine when os was Red Hat
linux. Now I have installed  Linux fedora 8 version on a machine with core
duo intel processor  having speed 2.9 GHz. The ram capacity is 2 Gb. But
the problem is whenever I click open the firefox mozzila web browser it is the
problem loadig page which appers on the screen. Again when I type the address http://localhost:7890the message comes
cannot find the server.  I could not find what goes wrong . Can anyone
suggest how to remove the problem so that I can work with the
w2web.

Arun Kumar Chatterjee