[Wien] LDA+U changed between the versions?

Peter Blaha pblaha at theochem.tuwien.ac.at
Tue Aug 3 19:09:47 CEST 2010

I assumed you are running on different machines ....

So now it is even easier to find out, where the differences come from.

Just run 1 iteration and compare the scf file (and *vorb* files) to see
where the differences are.
Do they come from orb, lapw1, lapwdm ???

Without any detailed info, I cannot help.

--
Peter Blaha
Inst.Materialchemie, TU Wien