[Wien] rutile DOS

Rocquefelte Xavier.Rocquefelte at cnrs-imn.fr
Thu Feb 11 18:52:23 CET 2010

Did you change the emin value in the case.int file ?
By default Emin = -0.5 Ry, so you must change this value to -1.5 Ry for
instance.

Title
 -1.50 0.002 1.500 0.003   EMIN, DE, EMAX, Gauss-broadening(>;de)
    1                      NUMBER OF DOS-CASES specified below
    0    1   total         atom, case=column in qtl-header, label

Regards

Xavier