[Wien] rutile DOS

Rocquefelte Xavier.Rocquefelte at cnrs-imn.fr
Thu Feb 11 18:56:35 CET 2010

One more comment.You do not need to rerun lapw1 (and particularly you
should not change Emax to better see semi-core or core levels).
You just need to rerun TETRA after changing Emin in the input file of
TETRA (case.int).

Hope that this explanation will help you to better figure out how DOS
calculations are realized.

Regards

Xavier