[Wien] [SPAM?] LOCAL ROTATIONS and *.cf* files

Shyam slgphy at rediffmail.com
Mon Feb 15 11:43:35 CET 2010

Dear Sir and WIEN2K users,
Greetings.
I have been using Wien2K for some time. Sir, I need your help to
understand the following,

1). Coordinate Transformation: I have tried to do the coordinate
transformation as described in Appendix A of the user guide. But I not
able to get the required results.

2). case.cf* Files: Sir, It will be a great help if you could please tell me briefly about the use of "SRC_templates/case.cf*" files. I found no description of these files in the USER_GUIDE.

I will be highly grateful to you if you could please help me to understand these.
Thank you.

with regards,
Shyam Lal Gupta
Research Scholar