[Wien] FW: Error in lapw_mini

Rocquefelte Xavier.Rocquefelte at cnrs-imn.fr
Mon Jul 12 18:48:15 CEST 2010

The problem is that you are always asking beginners question after a
long period of practice of the WIEN2k code and of the WIEN-LIST.
To be honest I don't know if the WIEN-LIST is well-suited to help you.

Do you know why you have core electron leakage when you reduce RMT? I
have difficulties to believe that you ask such a question after doing so
many WIEN2k calculations.
Should we really answer such a simple question?

I really understand the reply of Stefaan and I already sent you a
similar reply long time ago and nothing change.
Please take your time before asking questions to the wien-list and if
you really don't know the origin of the core electron leakage after such
a long period of WIEN2k calculations you should probably think to the
relevance to do WIEN2k calculations yourself.

Regards

Xavier