[Wien] in1_st file

Rocquefelte Xavier.Rocquefelte at cnrs-imn.fr
Tue Jul 20 14:03:39 CEST 2010

Hello Marcos,

First you can change the values or RKMAX and GMAX during the
initialization process in the case.inX_st files.
Before "x kgen" the init-lapw script copy the case.inX_st files in case.inX

Concerning your second question I am not sure that you really wants to
modify emin and emax of the case.in2_st file

If your question is related to the following sentence " eigenstates were
calculated up to 10.0 Ry and included in the SO calculation", then you
have to change EMAX in the case.in1_st file.

Finally, the number of occupied bands will be given by the number of
electrons in case.in2 file such as NBAND = NELECT/2.

Regards

Xavier