[Wien] in1_st file

Marcos Veríssimo Alves marcos.verissimo.alves at gmail.com
Tue Jul 20 15:36:05 CEST 2010

Hi Xavier,

Thanks for the answer. However, it looks like the script copies the
case.inX_st files to case.inX BEFORE I edit them. In this case, I guess I
should copy them to case.inX and then run x lstart -up and x lstart -dn, to
prepare a spin-polarized calculation even if I want my system to be
non-magnetic, correct?

Marcos