[Wien] in1_st file

Rocquefelte Xavier.Rocquefelte at cnrs-imn.fr
Wed Jul 21 07:42:09 CEST 2010

Hi Marcos,

I am not sure to understand exactly the way you proceed.

When you are running the script "init_lapw", the different files are
opened progressively and you can change the values easily without
opening yourself the files.

I recommend you to check the init-lapw script and more specifically the
following lines which define the editor your system will use to open the
different files.

#alias editor emacs
if($?EDITOR) then
    alias editor '$EDITOR'