[Wien] in1_st file

Rocquefelte Xavier.Rocquefelte at cnrs-imn.fr
Wed Jul 21 13:32:03 CEST 2010

Hi Marcos,

I do not have gVim, but I have Vim. So I did the following:

1/ modify the init_lapw script in such a way:

alias editor vim
#if($?EDITOR) then
#    alias editor '$EDITOR'
#else
#  alias editor emacs
#endif

2/ execute init_lapw

And it works perfectly (you can change and save the files and the script
wait for the next step ...). Did you try this?

Regards

Xavier