[Wien] My second day with wien2k

Markus Kaukonen markus.kaukonen at iki.fi
Mon Jun 7 12:26:14 CEST 2010

Dear Lukasz,

There is nothing personal here: I do not know any of the people in
wien2k community.

I just bought a program and try to run it to get results.

For this purpose I ask these questions, I'm not trying to insult anybody.

Terveisin, Markus

--
--www=http://www.iki.fi/markus.kaukonen
--Markus.Kaukonen at iki.fi
--office: N102 Nano building FIN-02015 TKK
--home: Viinirinne 3 F 12, 02630 Espoo, FIN
--tel: h 045-1242068, w 4518694, 050-5112785
--Rikos ei kannata, eika maatalous
--Suomessa. (Paimio 1998) ---