[Wien] My second day with wien2k

Lukasz Plucinski pluto at physics.ucdavis.edu
Mon Jun 7 12:15:50 CEST 2010

Dear Markus,

Are you criticizing the way WIEN2k support is handled ?

WIEN2k is a program written for the scientific community, and as such it
is very friendly. Support is quick and offered by real
internationally-recognized experts -- their time spent to answer some
questions is simply invaluable.

Although I am not one of these experts, I personally find that your
comments have crossed a certain border of mutual understanding and good
taste.

Regards,
Lukasz