[Wien] My second day with wien2k

Peter Blaha pblaha at theochem.tuwien.ac.at
Mon Jun 7 15:08:40 CEST 2010

> 2) Getting error 'Error - Bad Header' when trying to run test case
> Fccni after pressing
>     'Start SCF cycle' in w2web
>     Found 3 times this same question in the mailing list search, but
> unfortunately no answer.

Unfortunately I cannot remember if we ever had an answer to this. Most likely
it never happened to me and thus I cannot fix it or suggest anything else
except:  Try it again in a fresh case.
Maybe it happens when you mix spin-polarization and non-spinpolarized calculations ?

>     Additionally, the server is extremely slow for mail searches
> http://www.wien2k.at/reg_user/mailing_list/
>     :results take minutes if they ever come.

I added an option to search only the last 2-3 years. This is much faster now and
all relevant information should most likely be there.