[Wien] SDW calculation ?

pieper pieper at ifp.tuwien.ac.at
Wed Jun 16 11:17:32 CEST 2010

A late contribution to a closed case:

If the SDW is not a linear polarized wave but a helical one (I don't know
for Cr) you will, to my knowledge, also be unable to model it exactly using
the standard version of Wien2k, which only knows colinear spin structures.

Best regards,

Martin Pieper

On Wed, 16 Jun 2010 14:30:35 +0530, susanta mohanta
<susanta.phy at gmail.com>