[Wien] FW: Internal Coordinates minimization for Monoclinic

Peter Blaha pblaha at theochem.tuwien.ac.at
Mon Jun 28 15:23:11 CEST 2010

Only you can answer this, because it depends on what exactly you want to do and
what statements you want to make.

For a statement: I've optimized the atomic positions using the exp. lattice parameters,
all you need to do is   min_lapw

For a statement: I've done a full structural optimization, you need to optimize
all lattice parameters AND atomic positions simultaneously.