[Wien] [Wien2k Users] Overlapping spheres error during Optimize.job

Rocquefelte Xavier.Rocquefelte at cnrs-imn.fr
Sat Mar 20 07:35:00 CET 2010

Dear Ghosh,

The suggestion is already contained in your question.
The choice of the RMT should be done with car in such situation.
The best is simply to create the smallest structure and to estimate the
corresponding RMT.
Then you will have no overlap problems.

Another solution simply consists to use one option in the structure
generator (reduce RMT by X%).

Concerning option 2, it really depends of what you want to do.
Are you trying to reproduce pressure effects?
Are you trying to find the equilibrium c/a ratio?

Regards

Xavier