[Wien] Calculation of properties by wien2k for other than zero K

shamik chakrabarti shamikphy at gmail.com
Sun Mar 21 17:45:43 CET 2010

Dear Peter Blaha Sir,

                              Thank you very much for your reply. Yes that
could be a possible solution. Sir I have another question. There is a option
in  min_lapw, we can create the case.inM file in such a way to get
temperature dependent molecular dynamics by using Nose thermostat. I do not
know much about that. But is that a way to create some temperature dependent
effect on the structure?....looking forward to your answer very eagerly.
Thanking you,

Yours faithfully,

Shamik Chakrabarti