[Wien] system error *.def files are not created

Dr Aruna Chatterjee aruna_c at vsnl.net
Tue Mar 23 19:16:52 CET 2010

Dear Dr. Yasir Saeed & wien users,
Thank  you Dr Yasir Saeed for your kind reply. Yes *.def files are now created  and I can proceed with initialisation now. But the oyher problem  i.e the warning :Because of common the alignment of objects are inconsistent with their type still persists. I do not know if this warning can pose problem in future. I cannot remove this warning. I am using mkl 9.1.021 and  ifort 9.1.036 compiler both from intel. I have included the path to both mkl and ifort in the etc directory and have run ldconfig in root. Can anybody may give any suggestion.
Thanking in advance.

Arun Kumar Chatterjee