[Wien] uplapw1.error

SANJAY KUMAR SINGH sanjayfizix at gmail.com
Wed Mar 24 09:32:03 CET 2010

Respected Prof. P. Blaha Sir & all Wien2k users,
Sir, I am trying to find X-ray spectra of TiC from TiC example folder
which are given in wien2k package.When we select second step (x lapw1
-up ) following error message are obtained.
LAPW1 - Error
0.000u 0.002s 0:00.00 0.0% 0+0k 0+0io 0pf+0w
Then I check the error files which contain two files
1. dnlapw1.error
2. uplapw1.error
In the first file message is
Error in LAPW1
and in the second file message is
'INILPW' - can't open unit: 18
'INILPW' - filename: TiC.vspup
'INILPW' - status: old form: formatted
'LAPW1' - INILPW aborted unsuccessfully.
Sir, I am not able to find the solution for the above problem.
Sir, may I requester you to kindly help me to get the X-ray spectra.I
will be grateful to you for sparing your valuable time for me.
....looking forward to your answer very eagerly.
With kind Regards and thanks

SANJAY KUMAR SINGH
RESEARCH SCHOLAR
CONDENSED MATTER THEORY GROUP