[Wien] uplapw1.error

Peter Blaha pblaha at theochem.tuwien.ac.at
Wed Mar 24 09:51:26 CET 2010

w2web needs to know whether a particular example (session) is spin-polarized
or not. Usually it gets this information during initialization and stores that.

Apparently you have used w2web such that spin-polarization was switched on,
but later on you ran the scf cycle (maybe from the command line) without
spin-polarization.

In "Session Management" / Change info  you can unselect spin-polarization
and then continue with the xspec task.