[Wien] [SPAM?] Help about Spin configration in FM/I/FM trilayers

Bahram Abedi abedi526 at yahoo.com
Sun Mar 28 20:03:51 CEST 2010

Dear Wien2k users,
        My case.struct is a Ferromagnetic / Insulator / Ferromagnetic trilayer (Magnetic Tunnel Junction (MTJ)). May somebody please help me about how to put the magnetic moments of the electrodes perpendicular to the MTJ’s direction?
         In trying to do so I build the MTJ’s supercell in the x-direction but wien2k, in determining the space group, rotates it into the z-direction and the final result is that both the MTJ and the electrodes’ moments are in the same direction.
A Figure of the MTJ can be found at: doi:10.1016/j.ssc.2009.10.040
Regards,
Bahram Abedi

      New Email names for you!
Hurry before someone else does!