[Wien] [SPAM?] Re: [SPAM?] Help about Spin configration in FM/I/FM trilayers

Martin Pieper pieper at ifp.tuwien.ac.at
Tue Mar 23 15:35:08 CET 2010

Dear Bahram Abedi,

I am not sure which program you mean when you think "in determining the space
group, rotates " the magnetization. Do you include Spin-Orbit coupling? As
long as you do NOT include Spin-Orbit coupling in your calculations, the spin
and space parts of the Hamiltonian are decoupled and  the orientation of the
spin in the crystalografic system is free - and consequently I am not aware
of any way to tell Wien2k in which direction the moments should point besides
in case.inso,

Regards, Martin

--
Dr. Martin W. Pieper