[Wien] Simultaneous run of lapw1 -up and -dn

Peter Blaha pblaha at theochem.tuwien.ac.at
Wed May 12 10:05:01 CEST 2010

Such a parallelization would be possible.

However, in most cases you will have more k-points anyway and thus can use
the simple k-point parallel scheme (where you can also use more than 2 nodes).
If you have just one k-point, then your suggestion would provide a 2 node
parallelization.

PS: Check the uplapw1.def and dnlapw1.def files to see which files are necessary/
will be generated.