[Wien] Simultaneous run of lapw1 -up and -dn

Maxim Rakitin rms85 at physics.susu.ac.ru
Wed May 12 09:47:25 CEST 2010

Dear Prof. Blaha and WIEN2k users,

As we know WIEN2k can run in parallel mode. In spin-polarized case the
program *lapw1 -up* is invoked at first, then *lapw1 -dn* is started.
The same situation is for lapw2 routine.

Can we run lapw1 -up and lapw1 -dn at the same time, but on different
nodes of a cluster? Or lapw1/2 -dn must use output data of lapw1/2 -up?
If so, could you please say what files exactly are needed by lapw1/2 -dn
routines.

Thanks.

--
Best regards,