[Wien] bcc case.klist

Peter Blaha pblaha at theochem.tuwien.ac.at
Wed May 12 11:03:45 CEST 2010

"number of k-points" and "divisions" are usually the same thing anyway.

As I said before, the k-points are generated in the primitive (rhombohedral)
cell. In this frame they are "continuous" and the outputkgen file gives you
even the relation between them.

In the carthesian frame (this is used in case.klist) they are distributed somewhere
(maybe outside the 1st BZ). When you apply a symmetry operation and then
try to bring the k-point back, remember that a vector (1,0,0)*2pi/a is NOT a
reciprocal lattice vector for F and B centered lattices!