[Wien] SECLR4 - Error in lapw1

Peter Blaha pblaha at theochem.tuwien.ac.at
Fri Oct 8 10:07:32 CEST 2010

First of all, you are using a fairly old version of WIEN2k. I'd suggest you upgrade.

Second, it could be related to the problem discussed some time ago in the mailing
list, that the "orthogonality"-check for some LOs was not strict enough.

Try changing SRC_lapw1/lopw.f:

    90                   CONTINUE
!
!       Change here to increase test so now it is RMS > 0.1D0
!
                         IF (HL .LE. dble(NBM)*1.0D-2) GOTO 10  !! PB Change here, was 1.0D-3