[Wien] SECLR4 - Error in lapw1

Lyudmila V. Dobysheva lyu at otf.pti.udm.ru
Fri Oct 8 12:55:58 CEST 2010

> I am trying Ba8Cu6Ge40. For this compound a SECLR4 - Error appears at
> some stage in lapw1 when doing the minimization of internal parameters.
> I have done a similar calculation for Ba8Al6Ge40 with the same
> structure, and I did not face these problems.
> Attached is the structure file if anyone wants to give a try.

Dear Sergio,

A little comment to your struct file (maybe this is absolutely not the reason
of your problem): standard R0 for these elements are
R0_Ba=0.00001,
R0_Cu=0.00005,
R0_Ge=0.00005,
and not
R0____=0.0001

Best wishes
Lyudmila Dobysheva
Phys.-Techn. Institute of Ural Br. of Russian Ac. of Sci.
426001 Izhevsk, ul.Kirova 132
RUSSIA
Tel.:7(3412) 442118 (home), 218988(office), 250614(Fax)
E-mail: lyu at otf.fti.udmurtia.su
        lyuka17 at mail.ru
        lyu at otf.pti.udm.ru
http://fti.udm.ru/content/view/25/103/lang,english/