[Wien] problem in execution

Pooja Rana pooja_fizix at ymail.com
Tue Sep 7 14:48:12 CEST 2010

Respected Prof. Blaha,

Sir, I am getting the following message when i am trying to run Wien2k .

Commandline: x nn

Program input is: "2

"

/home/gga/new-wien/nn: error while loading shared libraries: libguide.so: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory
0.000u 0.000s 0:00.00 0.0%	0+0k 0+0io 0pf+0w
error: command   /home/gga/new-wien/nn nn.def   failed

Further that during execution of the programme I also am unable to find the mixer file genereted during initialisation.

Kindly help me by guiding so that I can run the programme successfully and complete my work.

With kind regards and thanks,
Pooja Rana
Research Scholar
Condensed Matter Theory Group
School of Studies In Physics
Jiwaji University, GWALIOR - 474011 (M.P.), INDIA