[Wien] problem in execution

Laurence Marks L-marks at northwestern.edu
Tue Sep 7 15:21:28 CEST 2010

http://www.google.com/#hl=en&source=hp&q=libguide.so%3A+cannot+open+shared+object+file%3A+No+such+file+or+directory&aq=f&aqi=&aql=&oq=&gs_rfai=Cr9nyQTyGTPb2MYzmNO-52agGAAAAqgQFT9DpPOA&pbx=1&fp=ade740c5a19a9b65

2010/9/7 Pooja Rana <pooja_fizix at ymail.com>

> Respected Prof. Blaha,
>
> Sir, I am getting the following message when i am trying to run Wien2k .
>
> Commandline: *x nn *
> Program input is: *"2 "*
>
> /home/gga/new-wien/nn: error while loading shared libraries: libguide.so: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory
> 0.000u 0.000s 0:00.00 0.0%	0+0k 0+0io 0pf+0w
> error: command   /home/gga/new-wien/nn nn.def   failed
>
> Further that during execution of the programme I also am unable to find the mixer file genereted during initialisation.
>
> Kindly help me by guiding so that I can run the programme successfully and complete my work.
>
> With kind regards and thanks,
>

> *Pooja Rana
> **Research Scholar
> Condensed Matter Theory Group
> School of Studies In Physics
> Jiwaji University, GWALIOR - 474011 (M.P.), INDIA*

Laurence Marks
MSE Rm 2036 Cook Hall
2220 N Campus Drive
Northwestern University
Evanston, IL 60208, USA
Tel: (847) 491-3996 Fax: (847) 491-7820
email: L-marks at northwestern dot edu
Web: www.numis.northwestern.edu
Chair, Commission on Electron Crystallography of IUCR
www.numis.northwestern.edu/
Electron crystallography is the branch of science that uses electron
scattering and imaging to study the structure of matter.