[Wien] Hi

Ulrich Wedig U.Wedig at fkf.mpg.de
Mon Apr 4 08:49:51 CEST 2011

I guess you are facing the problem that I noted in the mailing list on
march 29th. Please look for:
http://zeus.theochem.tuwien.ac.at/pipermail/wien/2011-March/014424.html
and
http://zeus.theochem.tuwien.ac.at/pipermail/wien/2011-March/014426.html

Best regards,
Ulrich Wedig

On 04/03/2011 10:42 AM, Rajagopalan Mathrubutham wrote:
> Dear Dr Blaha,
>
> Greeting from Rajagopalan Chennai  I have a quad core system with 16 GB
> RAM I am able to run the parallel job in the system When I am trying to
> plot DOS I face some problem namely the case.vector file is missing If I
> run with out parallesation I am able to plot Kindly tell me how to solve
> this problem
>
> Regards and greetings
>
> Rajagopalan
>
> Dr.M.Rajagopalan
> Emeritus  Scientist ( CSIR )
> Crystal Growth Centre
> Anna University
> Chennai 600 025, India
> Phone  + 091- 44- 22213023 (R)
>             + 091 -44- 22359208 (O)
> Cell 9790714283

Dr. Ulrich Wedig                              Tel. 0711/6891535
Max-Planck-Institut fuer Festkoerperforschung FAX  0711/6891502
Heisenbergstr. 1
70569 Stuttgart                               U.Wedig at fkf.mpg.de