[Wien] Wien 2K latest version runtime error

David Sedmidubsky David.Sedmidubsky at vscht.cz
Thu Apr 14 09:45:34 CEST 2011

Dear W2K users,
I encountered the same problem as  William-Fernando with Linux SUSE 11.3.
I had SUSE 11.1 and Wien2k 10.1 compiled using IFC 11.1 and MKL 10.2. I that
case everything worked fine, however, after having upgraded to SUSE 11.3 I
got the same error message (same dynamic library) when running LAPW1.
Recompilation did not fix the problem. Can anyone help?
Best regards
David Sedmidubsky