[Wien] question about plotting in wien2k

bruce.tian brucetian8080 at gmail.com
Fri Apr 22 15:21:39 CEST 2011

Dear all:

1. I want to plot DOS (partial DOS with spin up and down at positive and
negative direction) and bandstructure (with band character) together. One is
at left and the other is at right. I tried gnuplot many times and failed to
plot the complex figure (especially how to add character to bandstructure
plot?). Do anybody have some command files for gnuplot to do this work?
2. I installed the newest version of gnuplot without uninstalling the old
version. When I try wien2k again all the plotting function can not work. At
the same time all the other functions works well. What shall I do to make
wien2k get back the plotting function?

Thanks!
best regards