[Wien] mbj potential in the case without inversion symmetry

ali ghafari aaghafari at yahoo.com
Sat Apr 23 14:53:16 CEST 2011

Dear Prof. Blaha

Thank you for your answer. yes you are right it  happens for spin-polarized
systems. But I cann't understand what is the  problem. There are 6 valence bands
in ZrTe2 with and without SO splitting is appear in the A point. but for ZrTeSe
I see different situation, without SO 6 valence bands and with SO 12 valence
bands.  I think something is wrong.

Thank you for your attention
Best Regards