[Wien] running problem

Laurence Marks L-marks at northwestern.edu
Fri Dec 2 15:32:45 CET 2011

For something like this you should first do a google on the relevant
information provided, in this case "This program was not built to run
on the processor in your system"

You are running the code which has been compiled to work on an Intel
core duo, on an AMD machine. Probably the code was compiled on
"computer A" and you are trying to run it on "computer B" where A is
Intel and B is AMD. If you remove some of the optimization flags (e.g.
-x) you can compile for multiple platforms at some cost in speed and
size. However, since I don't know how it was compiled (no information)
this is about as far as I can go but you should be able to sort this
out yourself.