[Wien] running problem

Gavin Abo gsabo at crimson.ua.edu
Fri Dec 2 15:46:19 CET 2011

This might be useful, check:

http://software.intel.com/sites/products/documentation/studio/composer/en-us/2011/compiler_c/optaps/common/optaps_dsp_targ.htm

That AMD processor uses -xSSE3
<../../copts/common_options/option_x_lcase.htm#option_x_lcase>, but the
error seems to be complaining about optimizing with instruction set
-xSSSE3. Typo in your set compiler flag, compiled on a different
processor as Dr. Marks mentioned, or over optimization by -xHost (if so,
maybe remove -x or force -xSSE3 or -xSSE2)?