[Wien] running problem

Meng, Qingping qmeng at bnl.gov
Fri Dec 2 21:34:28 CET 2011

Dear Gavin Abo,

I solve the problem. I change Compiler options, Linker Flags and R_LIB. They are now:

O Compiler options: -FR -mp1 -msse3 -parallel -nowarn -prec-div -pad -align -DINTEL_VML  -traceback -ip

L Linker Flags: $(FOPT) -L/opt/intel/Compiler/11.1/064/mkl/lib/em64t -liomp5 -lpthread

R R_LIB (LAPACK+BLAS):  -lmkl_intel_lp64 -lmkl_intel_thread -lmkl_core -liomp5 -lpthreads

I can run TiC in my machine.

Qingping