[Wien] help

Gerhard Fecher fecher at uni-mainz.de
Tue Dec 27 09:14:52 CET 2011

with this information no one can really help you,

what do the files compile.msg tell that you find in the SRC folders of the programs that caused the error messages ?

why are you using mpi ?
do you have errors if using a simple compilation with the suggested compiler switches ?

Ciao
Gerhard

Dr. Gerhard H. Fecher
Johannes Gutenberg - University