[Wien] A question regarding a calculation for a 56 atoms unit cell

shamik chakrabarti shamikphy at gmail.com
Mon Jun 6 10:47:18 CEST 2011

Dear Dr. Peter Blaha Sir,

We are using a version with MSEC1 in case.inm

Sir it was experimentally verified that it is an insulator (conductivity in
the range of 10^ -7 in room temperature).

Each iteration is taking 1hr. 50 mins and it has crossed already more than
60 iterations (considering time loss of around 10 hr due to power
failure....*but each time we have started from where it ends...we have used
"run anyway" option)*
*
*
Sir we have set OMP_NUM_THREAD = 8 and it using all the 8 processors as can
also been seen from CPU_MONITOR

Sir we will wait for another week and see what happens. We have data for
experimental band gap and we can compare it with the theoretically obtained
one.

Sir thank you very much for your reply.

with best regards,
Shamik Chakrabarti