[Wien] mBJ potential

TUX naughty naughtytux at gmail.com
Tue Jun 14 17:24:59 CEST 2011

Hello;
I want to use mBJ potential but I've got this error. What is the problem?
forrtl: severe (24): end-of-file during read, unit 62, file
/home/Ga0.25Al0.75As/Ga0.25Al0.75As/Ga0.25Al0.75As.grr
Image              PC        Routine            Line        Source

lapw0              0814164D  Unknown               Unknown  Unknown
lapw0              08140BC5  Unknown               Unknown  Unknown
lapw0              080FC6C8  Unknown               Unknown  Unknown
lapw0              080CABCA  Unknown               Unknown  Unknown
lapw0              080CA4EB  Unknown               Unknown  Unknown
lapw0              080E38DA  Unknown               Unknown  Unknown
lapw0              0806FCAB  MAIN__                    213  lapw0.F
lapw0              0804A6E1  Unknown               Unknown  Unknown
libc.so.6          40CD0FE0  Unknown               Unknown  Unknown
lapw0              0804A621  Unknown               Unknown  Unknown