[Wien] mBJ potential

tran at theochem.tuwien.ac.at tran at theochem.tuwien.ac.at
Tue Jun 14 17:55:40 CEST 2011

Most likely the file Ga0.25Al0.75As.grr is empty instead of containing
the value of the average of grad rho/rho. Probably you did not set up
the calculation correctly. And first, I would recommend you to try to
reproduce (e.g., carbon or neon) the MBJ band gaps which are published
[Tran and Blaha, PRL 102, 226401 (2009)] in order to check if you are
running the calculation correctly.