[Wien] Looking for maintainers of phonopy wien2k interface

Atz Togo atz.togo at gmail.com
Fri Mar 4 03:06:51 CET 2011

Dear Wien2k users,

I am a maintainers of a phonon code called phonopy,
http://phonopy.sourceforge.net/ . Phonopy is an open source phonon
analyser, which works as pre- and post-processes of ab-initio codes or
any code that can output forces on atoms. The phonopy core is
developed as a module, and so the wien2k interface is just an I/O
interface for the Wien2k files.

Sometimes I receive questions from users on the wien2k interface. But
it is difficult for me to reply to those questions because I am not a
serious wien2k user. So I'm looking for persons who help to maintain
the wien2k interface of phonopy. I am happy if somebody is interested
in it.

Thank you,

Togo

--
Atsushi Togo
Department of Materials Science and Engineering, Kyoto University
atz.togo at gmail.com