[Wien] exchange coupling constants calculations

Linux PC linuxfarm3m at hotmail.fr
Wed May 18 18:15:18 CEST 2011

Thank you Xavier and Guillaume.

One more small question. If I have ferromagnetic system (experimental data), calculated total energy in spinpolarized ferromagnetic system (let's call it E(SP)) then in order to get E(FM) from your formula, I have to calculate total energy of a non-spinpolarized system (E(NSP)), then I can calculate E(FM) like E(FM) = E(SP)-E(NSP). Am I right?

Thank you!