[Wien] error In source file qmix7.F

Peter Blaha pblaha at theochem.tuwien.ac.at
Sat May 28 20:45:09 CEST 2011

Does the error occur only after several scf cycles?
Always after the same number of cycles ?

Did you modify case.inm  in some strange way ?

Also:   ls -als *.broy*

Which files exist and what size do they have ??

Am 28.05.2011 15:50, schrieb mouhamed mahdi:
> Dear Prof. Perer Blaha,
> thank you for your help ; i 'v the same problem
>  >Do you have enough disk space ?
>        yes
>  >Otherwise:
>
>  >   rm *.broy*
>  >   x mixer
>  >   cat case.scfm >> case.scf
>  >   runsp ....
> i v done all what you ask me but it remains the same error:
> stop error
>

> In source file qmix7.F, at line number 258
> File name = Fe3ML-Ag3ML.broyd2009    unformatted, sequential access
> record = 1
> PGFIO-F-219/unformatted read/unit=32/attempt to read/write past end of record.
>

> CORE  END
> CORE  END
> LAPW2 END
> LAPW2 END
> LAPW1 END
> LAPW1 END
> LAPW0 END
> in cycle 17    ETEST: .000215000000000   CTEST: .00358471
>
> PLEASE what can I do to this error ; and i m ready for any questions

Peter Blaha
Inst. Materials Chemistry, TU Vienna
Getreidemarkt 9, A-1060 Vienna, Austria
Tel: +43-1-5880115671