[Wien] errors during instalation.

Zahra Talebi talebi_z2011 at yahoo.com
Mon Nov 7 21:08:29 CET 2011

Hi dear user,
We tried to instal the new version of wien with the latest version of ifort on our university computer. our computer have centos 5.5 and is 32 bit. During the instalation, we accept any recomendation that the program give us, but at the end of instalation we got alot of errors. we didn`t know how to solve the errors, for now we can open the wien page after typing w2web in the terminal but when we try to run an example in the begining of run it will give an error and would say it cannot find lapw0.
There is a part during instalation which wien ask us about the address of library and some things else in that place we just accept what the computer had recommend, but now we think we have to change it. How can we go back to that part? Do we have to start instalation again.
I am sorry if my question is so bad, I just don`t know how I have to explaina bout my problem.
thanks for your help