[Wien] WIEN2k on Xeon 5500 Series

Aaron Sutton asutton at physics.utoronto.ca
Thu Nov 10 22:04:45 CET 2011

Great, thank you I will try this. I haven't seen this as I'm new to
the mailing list. I actually eliminated the the segmentation fault by
linking to libmkl_mc.so explicitly, this however has caused an error
in SECLR4. Don't think I'm further along, but at least the error is
different.

Aaron Sutton
Ph.D. Candidate | University of Toronto
Office: McLennan MP090 | Phone: +1 416 946 3639
Email: asutton at physics.utoronto.ca