[Wien] WIEN2k on Xeon 5500 Series

Gavin Abo gsabo at crimson.ua.edu
Thu Nov 10 21:48:06 CET 2011

Hi Aaron,

If you have been following some of the recent mailing list posts, I
think this error is because of the intel compiler.  I had the same or
similar error with update 6.  I never tried update 7, but it sounds like
the compiler does not seem to be compiling the Wien2k code correctly
like update 6.  Try update 3 of Intel FORTRAN compiler & MKL
library, which should be composerxe-2011.3.174.

Gavin